The Cork LGBT+ Pride Festival has always been run by the community, for the community.
The Cork LGBT+ Pride Festival is the first Pride in Ireland to be awarded charitable status by the Charities Regulator.
Your support will help to deliver the Festival year on year. But this year has been a year like no other, Covid has impacted charities and events severely and like everybody else, we’ve had to adapt to the new norm.
In previous years, your support has helped us deliver:
- The fabulous Cork Pride Parade
- The enormously successful family fun day in Fitzgerald’s Park
- The huge Parade after-party
- Work with Pride Diversity and Inclusion Conference
- Focussed events for young, old, and those coming out
- Inclusive Festival Programming
- Year-round presence
Show your support for the Cork LGBT+ Pride Festival in any way you can. If you’re not in a position to support us financially you can always volunteer your time, we appreciate the support !